February 26, 2011

Lazy Saturday

It's cold and rainy here in So Cal. That means I don't want to do anything. I'm feeling particularly unproductive right now. Here are some things I could be doing:


  • Lesson planning
  • Grading papers
  • Finishing filing all our crap using this system
  • Cleaning the house
  • Reading a good book
  • Cooking/baking something yummy
  • Taking a nap
Am I doing any of those things? No. Instead I'm lounging on the couch and deciding whether or not to buy this dress (which I don't really need)

modcloth.com dress

and eating out of a three pound bag of gummy bears while perusing the entire internet.


And my husband? Playing on the computer. Sigh. What homebodies we are.

I am working on finishing the rest of the love story posts. I've noticed my blogging has decreased since I left my camera charger at my parent's house. I've used this as an excuse for not posting as much I suppose because I can't post really nice pictures with my uber camera. I am sad :(

Anyway, I hope the rest of you are having a more productive Saturday than I am.

No comments: