July 2, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Aaaahhhh! I finally feel relaxed after two weeks off. It's odd how long my body takes to re-adjust to sleeping in. I've been anxiously waking up at 6 something in the morning for the past couple of weeks and feeling vaguely restless during the day.

I decided to set some summer goals for myself to help me be a little more productive this summer and not so restless. I've already been planning for next school year, but I want to work toward some personal goals as well. 

One of my goals was getting and training a dog this summer, which I jumped on a little early :) My husband and I took her to the dog park this morning to tucker her out. It worked. 



Sleepy puppy

I hope everyone has a fun Fourth of July weekend. I plan to eat a lot and watch some fireworks. We just have to figure out where we're going to do these things!

Until next time :)

No comments: