January 6, 2011

Holidays in Pictures

Dear Two Readers,

We've made it well past the holidays, but I thought I'd post a summary of what I've been doing over the past few weeks. This past week has been loooooong to say the least. I still feel very "off" in the sense that I haven't settled back into my regular schedule yet. I have so many things on my to do list and I am absolutely exhausted.

This post marks a new start to the year though. I hope to post regularly and have been working on lots of teaching and newlywed related posts that will be up in the upcoming weeks.

Happy New Year!

Beautiful San Gabriel Mountains

Lights and luminaries on my parents' street

My parents house

The tree

My dad has an extensive collection of vintage ornaments and lights

Chloe

Decor

Chloe's present

My new shades

Chloe enjoying her present

We got an herb garden!

Stoking the fire

Playing Apples to Apples...try to guess the adjective

We watched Iron Chef on New Year's Eve...I'm not sure why

We took my sister and her fiance to the Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego

Evidence of partying the night before

San Diego Bay

Then we went to Stone Brewing and went on a beer tour

Mmmmm...beer. It was a happy new year for us :)

No comments: