April 23, 2011

Easter

Happy (early) Easter everyone!

My husband and I are attending an Easter Vigil mass tonight. One of my friends is officially becoming Catholic at the mass and I look forward to celebrating with him.

My very pregnant sister-in-law and her husband are also coming into town tonight. We're heading over to my in-law's house for a steak dinner with them before mass.

Tomorrow, we're going to attempt to see both sides of the family for lots of food and catch-up time.

I haven't dyed eggs or had an Easter egg hunt for years :( Everyone has grown up and the next generation of kiddos isn't quite old enough yet.

To be honest, I didn't do a lot of Easter crafts with my class. We did a mini classroom Easter egg hunt and several Holy Week crafts.

However, here are some Easter-related links I'm inspired by. Maybe next year :)

Natural dyes from Martha.

Beautiful eggs from here via here.

A wonderful religious Easter egg activity. I did this with my students. Found at Catholic Icing(a favorite).

Beautiful naturally dyed Easter eggs.

I love beautiful soap!

Super cute from here via here.

I love poppytalk! Via here.

I want to do this with my students. Via here.

Cuteness! Via here.

Marble eggs from here via here.

Cute Easter lamb craft.

And I want to decorate my house with everything from Terrain!






Happy Easter!!!

Found on the best website ever.

No comments: