November 4, 2010

Scenes from October

I know we're well into November now, but I wanted to wrap up my October memories. October is always a busy month for me, mainly because of the birthdays. My husband and I both have October birthdays four days apart. Both my parents and my brother also have October birthdays. Let's just say I ate a lot of cake last month.

Some things that happened in October:


Painting scarecrows with my students.

The never ending cycle of sharpening pencils.
I love the pictures they draw of me :)

I use this to pick out students' names.


Book Boxes

Read Alouds

ITBS standardized testing :(

Look how excited the kid on the cover is to take this thing.

Birthday beers

Pretzels

The hubby turned the big 3-0 this year.

Much cake was eaten.

My family's dog, Chloe.

I got to visit her at my parent's house.

My friend made me a Beagle cake for my birthday.

We made endive salad.

Then devoured the Beagle.

My sweetie seared some Ahi.

I got the urge to bake.

I made pumpkin muffins.

Outside my in-laws' house.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: