December 22, 2010

Redesign

Dear Two Readers,

Since I've been on break, I've had a little extra time on my hands. I've been playing around with redesigning the blog a little bit. It's still a work in progress.

I'm definitely one of those people who knows what she likes and can appreciate good design. When it comes to actually creating something that looks okay, forget it!

Oh, well. I try my best I suppose.

Yesterday, I was trapped inside because of the rain and got no Christmas shopping done and now I feel lazy and gross.

Today, it is still pouring rain and now I have to go Christmas shopping because I am starting to panic. Oh, the joys of being a procrastinator.

I can't complain too much. My mind and body are enjoying taking a little time off from anything work related and I am thoroughly enjoying getting into the Christmas Spirit with my husband for our first Christmas as a married couple :)

Enjoy these beautiful pictures of Christmas lights via The Lil Bee and some not-quite-as-beautiful pictures of some Christmas decorations at my house. Perhaps they will make any last minute shopping excursions calm and bright for you.

















No comments: