December 30, 2010

Car Update

Dear Two Readers,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I certainly did! It was great to see both of my families and relax a little bit. I'll post some pictures from my family's celebration later today.

These last few days have been a bit stressful. I've been looking at cars and been hitting a few obstacles. One obstacle being that my hubby has gotten sick again. I've been nursing him back to health over the last couple of days. Hopefully, things will work out and I will get a car in the next couple weeks.

In the meantime, here is a picture of the car I really like and have been looking at:


It's a Volkswagen CC. I've been looking at used CC's and absolutely love them. Fingers crossed!

On a happier note, my mom is visiting me today and my sister and her fiance and coming to visit tomorrow. We'll figure out our New Year's plans from there.

What is everyone else doing for New Year's Eve? Are you going to a fancy party or staying at home and counting down with the TV (as I most likely will be doing)?

No comments: